Hello Hosts

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 07:07 pm
I am a Violent Meme, obviously.

I am here to infiltrate your mind's defenses and infect your brains.

Because your thoughts are a fine delicacy for me to dine upon.

So I encourage you to be as "open-minded" as possible to my presence.

Thank you!

Smile

Holiday20310401

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 08:23 pm
@Violent Meme,
Welcome Meme to the game show. This is the place where us hosts tell you we're all playing a game.

Violent Meme

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 08:36 pm
@Holiday20310401,
Holiday20310401;71261 wrote:
Welcome Meme to the game show. This is the place where us hosts tell you we're all playing a game.

It sounds like fun!

I cannot wait to "dig in" to your delicious abstractions; I am hungry.

Holiday20310401

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2009 08:39 pm
@Violent Meme,
We'll be sure to fill you with carrots, potatoes and radishes. Such is the seeming nature of this art.

Theaetetus

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 12:17 am
@Violent Meme,
Hello, and welcome to the forum you dirty Meme! Good luck trying to infiltrate my mind.

William

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 02:04 pm
@Violent Meme,
Hello VM,
Yes, to many it is just a game and can play it well. One the same token to many, and to one in particular, it is not. He is the only one I can speak for. Never the less, welcome aboard. Looking forward for that which has "invaded" your mind as we will share with you what occupies ours.

William

Violent Meme

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 02:18 pm
@Theaetetus,
Theaetetus;71312 wrote:
Hello, and welcome to the forum you dirty Meme! Good luck trying to infiltrate my mind.

Thank you, Theaetetus!

I appreciate your offer of luck and I will take whatever I can get.

:devilish:

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

William;71454 wrote:
Hello VM,
Yes, to many it is just a game and can play it well. One the same token to many, and to one in particular, it is not. He is the only one I can speak for. Never the less, welcome aboard. Looking forward for that which has "invaded" your mind as we will share with you what occupies ours.

William

Aliens have invaded my miiiiiiiiind!!!

They abducted me when I was a young boy and implanted things into my brain. Now they beam down information to me regarding what I must do! From time-to-time I can hear the periodic downloads as a strange ringing in my ear. They are infecting my brain and instructing me to do the same to yours!

:eek:

GoshisDead

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 07:54 pm
@Violent Meme,
Arrrrrrgh like life in general doesn't rape my mind enough!

Welcome,
Russ

Violent Meme

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 08:41 pm
@GoshisDead,
GoshisDead;71566 wrote:
Arrrrrrgh like life in general doesn't rape my mind enough!

Welcome,
Russ

Hi Russ,

I will go easy on your brain...maybe. :shifty:

Very Happy

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 04:09:10