1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » just few words from sneer

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

sneer

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 05:12 am
Hello,

I'm 36 years old male from Europe.
Since I remember, thinking was my favourite occupation. I'm focusing on the concept of freedom in almost every but philosophical meaning. 2 years ago I started to systematically build a kind of notion framework around this, I'd say, feeling, and want to share it with others people who think. Finding weak places will progress my work, I hope. Of course, I will try to discuss others' threads if only I realize I have an original thought or interesting experience.

My work is divided into short stories, called by me calypsos. An advice would be great, whether to discuss that in threads or make a blog?

Justin

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 11:23 am
@sneer,
Welcome sneer. Thank you for the intro. The short stories should probably go in the blog. Place them in a category and people will respond. Feel free to build and customize your blog page and participate in the forums for community discussions. Thanks again for asking and a warm welcome to you!

Didymos Thomas

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 11:41 am
@Justin,
Welcome to the forum.

jgweed

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 02:42 pm
@sneer,
Welcome to the Philforum. I am sure that many of your fellow members will read your blog, ask clarifying questions, and perhaps offer criticisms.
Regards,
John

richrf

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2009 03:32 pm
@jgweed,
Welcome. Looking forward to reading about your views on freedom.

Rich

Theaetetus

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2009 09:42 pm
@sneer,
Welcome to the forum!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » just few words from sneer
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 07:22:16