How deep the rabbit doug

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » How deep the rabbit doug

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 08:59 pm
There is a common understanding among the common populace. That what happens in there conscious world is one factual and two predictable. There minds find comfort in knowing that.Let us examine that very statement, we live our lives enforced with rules and regulation that the mind being an entity in itself(in my opinion) adapts to an unchanging external environment or ideology.When this happens the mind not only accepts the outcome of previous experience but will predict it subconciously and will not go ouside of it unless some powerfull external force ie. catastrophy forces some kind of contritiness.This adaptation is due to mental evolution, in order for the mind while stagnant to stay stimulated is insane in itself. For now, the individual is forced to have a one dimensional perception in a three dimensional world. further if that were true it would mean scientifically there would also be an infinite amount of perceptual dimensions.But I wont get into that.
I only write this because the more people I speak to, the more narrow minded they seem to be. In a totally unpredictable world where literally anything is probable, we limit ourselves to our own hermit ideology based on experience. Only our personal experiences though, and we are so quick to call someone eccentric or crazy who goes outside of that fine line of social comformaty.Or maybe I am just crazy.

Justin

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2009 10:24 pm
@nastrothomas,
Nastrothomas, welcome to the forum. This portion is really only used for brief introductions and a way to sort of enter into the community as if you were walking into a room or meeting. We try to keep philosophy out of this area.

So, welcome to the forum. We look forward to your getting involved and hope you can make yourself at home.

Peace!

Theaetetus

Reply Thu 4 Jun, 2009 10:21 am
@nastrothomas,
Welcome to the forum!

jgweed

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2009 10:00 am
@nastrothomas,
Welcome to Philforums.
The mind may adapt to, or may shape, the world in which it lives.
Cheers,
John

manored

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2009 10:05 am
@nastrothomas,
Welcomed be thee, oh crazy one Smile

Your views seen interesting, make a topic about it on general discussion and we shall discuss it.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » How deep the rabbit doug
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:21:04