philosophy forum newbie

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » philosophy forum newbie

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:52 pm
hello!

It's a pleasure to meet all of you dear philosophers. Philosophy and Religion are my majors. I'm always thirsty for some philosophy but my friends don't ever seem to be. Hopefully, this will be a place for me to communicate my thoughts and perhaps even get some helpful responses. I've had a chance to read a few posts and wow, you guys are amazing. i've been a bit intimidated quite honestly to post anything, but hopefully as time goes by i'll find the boldness to be able to. haha well, it's been a pleasure. Looking forward to lots and lots of philosophical discourse. :cool:

Love truth, pardon error,

Karma Police

Aristoddler

Reply Thu 9 Aug, 2007 05:09 pm
@karmapolice,
Welcome aboard, KP!

Please don't be intimidated for any reason here. It's an open forum, and we're pleased to hear new thoughts from everyone.
It's what helps us grow too.

Justin

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:59 am
@karmapolice,
Welcome to our Forum KP! .. And yes, please don't feel intimidated at all to post and get involved in the forums. Many of us have different beliefs and viewpoints as well as philosophy but we're all in here together practicing open communication. Thank you for introducing yourself.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » philosophy forum newbie
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 08:53:35