Hiyas

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Tick

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 01:46 pm
Hello everybody I'm new to this forum. I'm kinda in the need of some help in this subject (my teacher ain't good :whistling:) and this forum looks extremely useful. Hopefully you guys are much better at philosophy. :bigsmile:

Cheers! :sarcastic:

Theaetetus

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 01:52 pm
@Tick,
Welcome to the forum Tick! Feel free to ask questions, and others probably can help steer you in the right direction.

Krumple

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 02:24 pm
@Tick,
Quote:
I'm kinda in the need of some help in this subject (my teacher ain't good :whistling:

What makes your teacher not good?

Tick

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 02:28 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:
What makes your teacher not good?

Well he is gloomy and sleeps during the lesson Razz He also tends to miss a lot of lessons. Good thing I go to private lessons now Very Happy

Krumple

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 07:23 pm
@Tick,
Quote:
Well he is gloomy and sleeps during the lesson Razz He also tends to miss a lot of lessons. Good thing I go to private lessons now

Well come on, sleep is one of my favorite philosophies. It completely breaks all the rules and the whole I didn't even notice, it can't get any better than that...

KaseiJin

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 07:29 pm
@Tick,
Wow....sounds strange to me (are you speaking of the university level?) Anyway, WELCOME !! I'm sure you'll learn a lot here, but you'll still have to dig around some...I mean, nothings free in the universe it seems--everything pays for something in some way or another. See you 'round ! KJ

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 06:43:29