Greetings from the North

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Greetings from the North

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 04:57 am
Hi!

I found this forum totally by random after a search on Google after some philosophy forums!

I am a 20 year old norwegian male, currently working as a business manager/salesman (working for the man) in a rather large norwegian chain selling office equipment.

Philosophy have been among my greatest interests for the last 5 years (I think). Among the many eras of philosophy I can claim that metaphysics would be the one that I have most focus on. Descarte, Kant, Nietzsche (this must be a standard for amateurs in philosophy), Plato, Aristoteles, and Leibniz.

My political orientation is up to debate lately, as I used to be quite into the nationalist scene before; but my political opinions have evolved more towards the ideas of Stirner and Thoreau nowadays.

And as an end: Im looking forward to some great discussion here Smile

- Cato

Lily

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 07:38 am
@FatherDefiance,
How nice! I'm half norwegian Smile Velkommen.

Theaetetus

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 01:54 pm
@FatherDefiance,
Welcome to the forum! We are glad you stumbled upon our forum, and decided to join the fine growing community we have here on the Internets.

KaseiJin

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 07:27 pm
@FatherDefiance,
Welcome !! Yes, stumbling can lead to greater things, from time to time. I look forward to seeing you 'round ! KJ

Paggos

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 09:38 am
@FatherDefiance,
Welcome to the forum! I'm new here as well and want to shine some light on some people of my age category. My ideas fall mainly on David Hume in which facts aren't really facts, just justified opinions that make sense.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Greetings from the North
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 1.82 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:33:09