um hello all

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 07:56 pm
hey everyone, what's up, i'm just looking for a nice site to provide some intellectual stimulation and meet some cool people who also have a passion for philosophy.
-peace
-neba

KaseiJin

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 09:10 pm
@nebachadneza,
With a warm spring breeze such as would push any brain off the edge into the abyss of that ever so loved day dream believing state softly rustling against my skin, like some once dreampt of lover, I sit here in my little office, window wide open, trying to do some paper work and post at the same time...all the while, ever so precariously leaning over that edge. In such predicament, and yet with such determination to survive the lure of that merrier, lala land, I send you my greetings along with a big WELCOME to the forum. Please do hang out, check it all out, and join in when and where your heart and mind urge you to do so. See you 'round ! KJ

Theaetetus

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 01:55 pm
@nebachadneza,
Welcome to the forum! We are glad you have decided to join our community.

GoshisDead

Reply Thu 21 May, 2009 02:32 pm
@Theaetetus,
if this place is something it is stimulatory,
Cheers and Welcome,
Russ

nebachadneza

Reply Tue 26 May, 2009 04:15 pm
@nebachadneza,
thanks for the welcome, hopefully i can get my brain working and partake in some discussions

manored

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 05:23 pm
@nebachadneza,
nebachadneza;65149 wrote:
thanks for the welcome, hopefully i can get my brain working and partake in some discussions
You can, the question wich will start to bother you from the depths of your soul is... do you want to? Somethings we find out about ourselves are quite terrorising Smile

Welcome!

nebachadneza

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 06:08 pm
@manored,
if i didn't want to i would not have come on this site, we always fear what we don't understand and sometimes fear even more when we do understand, so i don't mind that bit of terror for the depths of my soul are already disturbed and i speculate it might be rotted. Anyways i hope this bit of gibberish i call a reply is decipherable lol

manored

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 07:34 pm
@nebachadneza,
nebachadneza;65622 wrote:
if i didn't want to i would not have come on this site, we always fear what we don't understand and sometimes fear even more when we do understand, so i don't mind that bit of terror for the depths of my soul are already disturbed and i speculate it might be rotted. Anyways i hope this bit of gibberish i call a reply is decipherable lol
Its quite good and understandeable actually.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:46:02