freelight adventures..............

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » freelight adventures..............

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 05:09 pm

Smile

Hello all,

I love Walter Russells contributions to individual and global enlightenment. I saw his book, 'Secret of Light' some years ago...and then purchased the Divine ILIAD at a used bookstore afterwards - he resonates with LIGHT!

I started a discussion thread on Walter Russell at Theologyonline.com.

'Contributions of Walter Russell'

I try to add to it to keep it current, usually quotes from the books and my own commentary. My current explorations are God, Time, Space and the dynamics of Creation. I will be opening a thread on The Kybalion and hope to see if Walter has some insights on time/space/creation to add - common themes here are the laws of polarity/rhythm/gender...which are central to Walters cosmology. So I hope to synergize the teachings and glean from other spiritual scientists!

Here is my gateway site with some of my current discussions -

Pauls Page

I'll scope out threads here soon and join in the fun.

paul

Justin

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 09:08 am
@freelight,
Greetings Paul and welcome to the Philosophy Forum. We look forward to your involvement.

boagie

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 08:13 am
@Justin,
Paul,Smile

Wecome Paul,not doubt about it,your in the right place.Make yourself at home.I shall be looking for you on the boards!

freelight

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 10:30 am
@boagie,
Thank you all!

I have a few sprinkles of posts so far, -gravitating more towards metaphysics/philosophy/spirituality/consciounsess/creation issues.

Looking for discussion also on what WR taught, those principles, etc. - I will wed some of those with schools I am learning from now, and hope some here are actually well versed in WR's teachings, for afterall, I would naturally assume such, but seems many threads I've seen diverge off into many other fields. Will look around more. Thanks for keeping me in mind, and acknowledging my presence here.

My last post in the 'Reincarnation' thread has gone unanswered. - anyways,....seems you have to kind of wing it around here as far as response times and other factors.

Peace all,

paul

Aristoddler

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 12:38 pm
@freelight,
Thanks for joining us, Paul.
I'll definitely check out the reincarnation thread now, thanks for pointing it out.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » freelight adventures..............
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 07:25:16