I'm a newbie in philosophy!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » I'm a newbie in philosophy!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 05:09 am
Hello everyone! As the title suggests, I have just started learning philosophy (an introductory course) and am finding it quite hard as my previous degree was a science one. But I stumbled across this forum whilst googling away and it looks awesome! Whoever started this forum is a genius! I really hope all those philosophers out there can help me with any problems that I may have!

Justin

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 09:17 am
@elefunte,
Warm welcome to you elefunte!.. and thank you for joining. Coming from science and entering the world of philosophy, there is no better philosopher that I can recommend outside of Walter Russell. You can check out his forum here and if you'd like to read more, the Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe is a good read and a great mixture of understanding science and philosophy - heavy on the science. They all have such a great deal in common.

G'day mate!

Theaetetus

Reply Sun 10 May, 2009 08:42 pm
@elefunte,
Well, Justin is that genius, and many members share your kind words for our founder. I probably can help you with your problems that may arise with the subject, but I may end up adding to them. But that is truly the wonder of philosophy at work!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » I'm a newbie in philosophy!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 08:09:51