Hello.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

7skullz

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 01:46 pm
My name is Dash, though my ScreenName is 7skullz.
I rather prefer 13skullz, as it is my lucky number.

I believe that my profile will say that I am a "Member", though I probably fit in more in the Junior Member section.

I live in San Francisco, attend School of the Arts High School, where I study Visual Arts.

I have quite possibly the attention span of a hamster, and the memory span of an average fish named Joe, Seeing as I completely forgot what it was that I next was going to say, or type rather.

In any event, I wish you all... I just remembered, I am an Atheist, so no God bless you or anything of that sort towards me. Many thanks. :smartass:

Any-hoo, I wish you all a good day, and thank you for your time!

-Skullz

Elmud

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 06:02 pm
@7skullz,
7skullz wrote:

I believe that my profile will say that I am a "Member", though I probably fit in more in the Junior Member section.

I live in San Francisco, attend School of the Arts High School, where I study Visual Arts.

I have quite possibly the attention span of a hamster, and the memory span of an average fish named Joe, Seeing as I completely forgot what it was that I next was going to say, or type rather.

In any event, I wish you all... I just remembered, I am an Atheist, so no God bless you or anything of that sort towards me. Many thanks. :smartass:

-Skullz
Hello Dash. Reminds me of that fella who use to be Ellie Mays boyfriend on the beverly hillbillies. Dash Riprock. Well, you too young to remember. anyways, welcome.

7skullz

Reply Sun 3 May, 2009 11:31 pm
@7skullz,
Well, I do remember, Jethroe. Now go help Granma With her medeecins and the help Ellie with the Ceement Pond.

Take that Razz !

-Skullz.

GoshisDead

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 03:22 pm
@7skullz,
Uhm hi
i forgot what you said so i cant
oh yeah well hi, I like San
oh howdy. a highschool for the
that's great oh hi I also have A.D. something
oh hi and welcome,
Cheers,
Russ

Elmud

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 03:29 pm
@7skullz,
7skullz wrote:
Well, I do remember, Jethroe. Now go help Granma With her medeecins and the help Ellie with the Ceement Pond.

Take that Razz !

-Skullz.
lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,

EmperorNero

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 03:32 pm
@7skullz,
7skullz;61155 wrote:

-Skullz

Welcome to PF.

So you live in San-Fran, you study arts and you are an atheist? Are you trying to be a stereotype? hehe

7skullz

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 07:35 pm
@7skullz,
No stereotyping there. Did I mention I'm Hawai'ian? No pasty-skinned Haoli artistry for me!

-Skullz

EmperorNero

Reply Tue 5 May, 2009 05:49 am
@7skullz,
I heard San-Fran is the craziest place in the Union. Murderers are not put to prison because that would not be "compassionate". And San-Fran doesn't follow federal law any more. Is that true?

7skullz

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 06:14 pm
@EmperorNero,
EmperorNero;61380 wrote:
I heard San-Fran is the craziest place in the Union. Murderers are not put to prison because that would not be "compassionate". And San-Fran doesn't follow federal law any more. Is that true?

On the contrary. California has so many damned prisons, I think that we honestly don't need anymore. Hell my cousin's in prison here. And yes San Fran follows federal law. What are you saying? That we are Nihilists or Anarchists? Although I did see once this sign saying SF Anarchist convention, May 6th.

-Skullz

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:11:53