Yay! If you read this you'll know me!!! Completely!!!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Yay! If you read this you'll know me!!! Completely!!!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Tonfish

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 12:57 am
Greetings everyone! I was told by an automatic computer generated message (yeah we need those) to introduce myself. So, say hello to my bad english and mispelled words becoz I'm not a native speaker of this wonderful language. Question is, who the heck I am? Well, to be completetly honest (yes, honest is my middle name and handsome is my last) I'm 185cm, 75kg, I have blonde mid-long hair, blue eyes, got a super degree from astromechanics, and a good education from my beloved parents. I'm balanced, usually I play tennis or squash twice a week. I love reading books (2-3 books/week). I got a Dog named Dinosaur (or just Dino) so I run with him every morning. I got a job at a company paying me ultra amounts of money (yeah, and I work at home=>flexible working hours yay!). At my free-time I'm with my girlfriend (3years now yay!), or just with my friends going out to play pool or just drink next to a big talk.

Thanks for letting me introduce myself Wink Altho I don't think this description shows who the hell I am, or how I think about different topics, or how I feel about generally everything. I hope this beloved community agrees with me in one thing: Humans can only got to know each other via communicating. And I mean communicating A LOT. So I hope in time you'll get to know who I am. In the meantime, I'll just read all the topics and messages to get to know YOU ALL Wink Have a nice day!

Victor Eremita

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 04:21 am
@Tonfish,
Are you explaining who you are or what your attributes are? Wink

Anyways, hi and welcome!

Fido

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 05:29 am
@Tonfish,
Never count your books...Always demonstrate your knowledge...

xris

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 07:05 am
@Fido,
Tonfish Honest Handsome..welcome ...What did the priest say when he christened you..Optimistic parents.A Tonfish and Honest sounds like the fish that got away. Xris..

GoshisDead

Reply Thu 30 Apr, 2009 12:17 pm
@xris,
So, we'll get to know you through your posts, its better that way

welcome,
Russ

Tonfish

Reply Fri 1 May, 2009 05:50 am
@GoshisDead,
My nickname is a different topic Very Happy But hell yeah, you'll probably know me after you have read some of my posts! And thanks, I'm glad I've found this forum Wink

Eremita: Well, here comes the question: what makes me "me"? Is it my decisions based on my feelings and thoughts? I hope so :/ But only because I can't think of anything else Smile

Xris: yeah, I wish I could watch the priest's face at that moment, It must have been funny as hell Very Happy

Theaetetus

Reply Sat 2 May, 2009 06:12 pm
@Tonfish,
Welcome to the forum!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Yay! If you read this you'll know me!!! Completely!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 01:44:35