Greetings

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 06:15 pm
Hello everyone, I am Albert Camus (I took the name from one of the philosophers that helped develop Existentialism) I have always been greatly intrigued by Philosophy, and intellectualism (Same thing? I don't know) I am 18 years old and am beginning to learn about Existentialism and find myself agreeing with them. I usually take a step back when I decide I want to learn philosophy and go "whoa! way to much!" but I have decided to take the step. I do not take any classes for this, and most that I have learned so far has all been from websites (not much in the first place) so I am in no way some hot shot :whoa-dude: I am probably going to be engaging in question asking for the most part, and really hope to learn from you guys! its a really nice forum I hope I enjoy my stay, and I hope none of you get overwhelmed by my questions:lol::a-ok:

GoshisDead

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2009 12:32 am
@Albert Camus,
Glad you could make it, Welcome,
Russ

KaseiJin

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2009 02:41 am
@Albert Camus,
Sounds like you are ready to head out on that long, winding, and often hard to walk fast on road !! WELCOME to the forums, and please do enjoy...ask as much as you like (although not me...I do not know philosophy so much at all...(I mean, I haven't been married quite that long enough yet...hee, hee, hee...)

Catch you 'round ! KJ

Albert Camus

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2009 11:10 am
@Albert Camus,
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2009 08:28 pm
@Albert Camus,
Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions or anything, just ask.

Theaetetus

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2009 06:38 pm
@Albert Camus,
Welcome to the forums! We have a group here that seems to be rather interested and at least somewhat knowledgeable in existential philosophy. We don't mind questions so do not be afraid to ask.

EmperorNero

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2009 11:33 am
@Albert Camus,
I wish you welcome to PF.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:37:46