trying to post

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 08:59 am
This is Isabel who has never done this before - I do not know what happened but I lost my first attempt. Anyway it was about Walter Russel and the Science of Philosophy. Here is more or less where I am this day.
Well this one is back so here we go again.
Off track and on track I will call this place where I am. Why? Why do I step back and off the track? Is it the pull of habit, the habit of the world? Off track I stay until the discomfort becomes extreme and, by then, habits and shoulds drag upon me as weights holding me to the well worn and trodden path of the "sensed" world. Slowly I come back - it seems that I must prove to myself how uncomfortable it is before I can again seek Self. Back on that track first I "try" - once again falling into the habit of "sensed trying", "brain trying", until, finally, my body is so out of balance that I am forced to let it all go and to seek again the Cosmic world of Self.
Okay that is me introducing myself. Now to see if it goes anywhere. This is also the first time I have shared my thoughts with - who? the ether?
Isabel

boagie

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 10:21 am
@Isabel phil,
Hi Isabel!Smile

I think you've found the right place,settle in and make yourself at home,welcome we are so glad you have joined us.Think about posting your first topic. boagie:)

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 01:26:46