Hey Everyone

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2009 08:34 am
Hey everyone! My name is Kevin and I'm 17. I'm quite young and inexperienced with philosophy; however, I have always felt a need to discuss and explore such matters, and so, I thought it would only be right to join a forum of the appropriate subject.

Religiously I would judge myself to be agnostic, if I had to categorize myself. However, I think that one should be left to hold their own beliefs, and that those beliefs should not need to be questioned by others so long as it does not inflict harm upon the people around them.

I hope to spend many ponderous hours with the community, and sharing my thoughts with other enthusiasts.

Theaetetus

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 12:44 pm
@oldskooler85,
Welcome to the forum Kevin! I look forward to you contributions, and its great to see that you are accepting towards others that may not think like you at the relatively young age of 17.

Caroline

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 01:09 pm
@oldskooler85,
Nice to meet you oldskooler85:)

Zetherin

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2009 11:28 pm
@oldskooler85,
It doesn't matter if you're inexperienced with anything, you can always learn. We actually have a young philosopher's section if you'd like to take a look.

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 10:41:33