Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

JDPhD

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 02:44 pm
I just wrote this message in another window, apparently the wrong one; I'm just trying to find my way around. Anyway, hello to one and all; it's nice to find such a community it makes me think of Bratberries Farenheit #. What I am trying to say is that if you have been racking your brains with CONCENTRATION, your best bet is to practice some DECENTRATION . This has never been done before Dr Lao and Walter Russell revealed it in their Home Study Course. What else am I going say? I'm going to say it in the Forum. Let's gather around the fire and build a great community by saying what is our heart desire. I'M ALL EARS! I'M ALL DUMB! Open your mouth if you DARE! Don't be a SCARECROW; just grow up in delight. That's all folks! That's really all. I mean it ... turn that tube OFF!

Justin

Reply Wed 18 Jul, 2007 05:29 pm
@JDPhD,
Welcome to the Philosophy Forum JDPhd! Glad you are finding your way around. It's fairly intuitive and once you get used to it, you'll have no problem. Glad to find another student of life and philosophy among us.

boagie

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2007 10:59 am
@Justin,
JDphd,Smile

Welcome,make yourself at home and think about putting out your first post,we shall be watching for you on the boards------again WELCOME!!!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:59:24