Greetings y'all

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 03:37 pm
The personal message doth intruct me to introduce myself, so 'lo, watch how I post.
I'm Alice, 14, an impatient GCSE student who thinks it's about time A-Levels got a move on so she can finally study Philosophy. She has, however - after assessing her situation and realising that none of the people she knows are willing to have philosophical debates - now joined this forum so as to satisfy her need for idle discussions about nothing and everything.
And now she's just realised that far too much of what she's written is in 3rd person.
Yes, urm... she's very normal. :whistling:

RDanneskjld

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 03:59 pm
@spacemonkey phil,
Welcome to the forums Alice! Hope you enjoy the forum here! Smile Enjoy your time at GSCE dont wish A-Levels on too fast as theres a lot more work involved though I do agree the choice of subjects is much better! Smile Im sure you can find plenty fulfill your desire for Philosophical debates on this forum! Welcome Smile

Darunia9

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 04:05 pm
@RDanneskjld,
Welcome Alice, It's nice to see someone else who wants to have philosophical debates.
I'm at A-Level, IB technically, and all my friends think I talk rubbish because I try and make them have philosophical debates. I'm slowly making progress though. x]

spacemonkey phil

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 04:09 pm
@Darunia9,

Fido

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2009 05:45 pm
@spacemonkey phil,
As Uncle Fester said: She's is a girl, and I'm a boy... We got nothing in common...
You will do better with the boys if you learn about sports and smile at every stupid thing they say... Nothing so intimidates a man as a girl with brains, unless it is a girl with brains and a thirty eight, or a straight edged razor in her purse...I suggest you travel with all three...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 06:00:38