Hello.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 03:33 pm
Hey, yeah, I'm here. A new member to the forum. It said that introductions were encouraged, so I'm introducing myself.

Things you need to know: I'm not here to enlighten all of you. So many people come to these types of forums with solid beliefs, and all they want is to argue their point of view. That's not me. Sure, I have observations about the world, but set in stone beliefs...? Eehh... meh.

All right then. I apreciate a good bowl of menudo, a good plate of enchiladas, and good conversation. I'm single, too. :shifty:

Happy to be here, just one thing to say:

Ga chuti malta ho tsuolka nalan bocagaru shemetoru, todo ga bitolshi malta ho tsuolka chuti tabocagaru shemetoru!

GoshisDead

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 06:47 pm
@Phosphorous,
Red or White Menudo?

Theaetetus

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2009 08:28 pm
@Phosphorous,
Welcome to the forum Phosphorous!

xris

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 06:48 am
@Theaetetus,
Hi, you still glow when dropped in water..handy here at times..Xris

Jose phil

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 07:00 am
@Phosphorous,
Was that last sentence Japanese Phosphorus? What does it say?

Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Phosphorous

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 10:55 am
@Phosphorous,
haha, I don't think Japanese uses the letter "l", Jose. No, it's not Japanese. But the sentence is very important. that's for sure.

Jose phil

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 09:02 pm
@Phosphorous,
Care to translate Phos?

Theaetetus

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 09:26 pm
@Phosphorous,
If it is not Japanese, then what is it. Don't leave everyone hanging with no solution to the puzzle that have no way of answering the obvious first question.

Phosphorous

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 12:00 pm
@Phosphorous,
Right. It's a fictional language for a book I plan on(eventually) writing. This snippet, loosely translated, means: "They say that they will not leave, but I say that we shall make them!." It's said during a key moment in the book, when a war is about to happen, etc.

yeah, linguistics is a hobby of mine. Very Happy

Jose phil

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2009 09:52 am
@Phosphorous,
Thanks for sharing. How's your book coming along?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 11:21:30