Hello, a short Introduction

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello, a short Introduction

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Craven

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 01:43 am
I would like to start by mentioning my thinking is somewhat "Here and There", but would like to clear the air up 'before' there becomes any misunderstandings; Everything I mention in a post leads from one idea to the next, I kind of let the questions guide me to the answers, and the answers guide me to the questions, and all posts will be written in an attempt to keep things in order. If anyone would like to object to anything I may say, please feel free, I am open to constructive critisism.
I am also fairly blunt in my opinions, I do my best try to to speak in such a way that people may understand the point or subject I am trying to get across, and in such a way that Truth permeates the words that I speak. If anything I say is thought to contain Fallacy, please point it out to me, but be prepared for me to defend My opinions until proven wrong.

I look forwards to expressing my opinions, defending my ideas, and hearing of both your ideas and defense to those I may take debate to.

Aristoddler

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 09:58 am
@Craven,
Hello and welcome to the site!
Just remember to respect other people when you respond to their posts, no matter how negative you may want to be.
Cheers!

boagie

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 10:05 am
@Craven,
Craven,Smile

Welcome! glad you have chosen to join us.Your expectations underlined in the intro seem pretty much a common expression among the philosophically inclined,I don't think you will be disappointed.At anyrate we are happy to have you with us,settle in, make yourself at home and think about making your first post.Welcome Craven!!!Smile

Justin

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 01:09 pm
@Craven,
Welcome Craven and thank you for the introduction. We hope you enjoy our community.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello, a short Introduction
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/16/2024 at 01:39:09