Hello Everyone, Another Newbie.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello Everyone, Another Newbie.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 04:49 pm
Greetings everyone, I'm Doc.

Found this forum today and decided to sign up for a two-fold reason, because I'm interested in the various fields of philosophy and because I'd like some more stimulating discussion.

Some non-vital information about me.

5th year senior in college because I couldn't make up my mind on what I wanted to major in. I gratuate (hopefuly) this may with my BS in Criminal Justice

The two main things that interest me the most is the human mind and religion. Specifically I have a major interest in social sciences and social grounds in general but especially as it relates to criminology and the mystery of the mind behind the criminal. I don't hold to any one school of thought as it relates to criminology I believe that all have some validity, but I stand closer to the radical idealogy then any others.

As for religion, I just overal find the obsession with it fascinating, as for my overall stance you'll just have to wait and see.

Just as a random sidenote I am also close to fluent in German and am starting to study Russian.

Theaetetus

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 05:09 pm
@tehdoc809,
Welcome to the forum. You found a descent place for stimulating philosophical discussion. Enjoy the forum!

Caroline

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 05:22 pm
@tehdoc809,
Hi look forward to talking to you.

GoshisDead

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 07:41 pm
@Caroline,
Good choice coming to where the criminals post to have stimulating social chatter,

cheers,
Russ

Theaetetus

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 09:45 pm
@GoshisDead,
GoshisDead wrote:
Good choice coming to where the criminals post to have stimulating social chatter,

cheers,
Russ

Can I ask who these criminals are?

GoshisDead

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 01:33 am
@Theaetetus,
We are millions of stupid people of course.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello Everyone, Another Newbie.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 01:34:06