Hi

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 01:32 pm
I was searching for some forums in philosophy and found this one interesting for me. I'm interested in analytical tradition and especially, in Wittgenstein's philosophy. I've read some books and papers in philosophy of language and sure much more in philosophy generally. So I would like to take part in discussions at this forum.

RDanneskjld

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 01:49 pm
@tana phil,
Welcome to the forum Tana
It's always good to see someone else who also has an interest in Wittgenstein and the Philosophy of language, its in my opinion one of the most interesting area's of Philosophy. Hope you enjoy the forum and get engaged in the discusssions. Smile

tana phil

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 02:14 pm
@RDanneskjld,
I'm really glad to find people interested in Wittgenstein's philosophy Smile

Theaetetus

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 02:29 pm
@tana phil,
Welcome to the forum tana. Personally, I am more interested in the philosophy of language and Chomsky's linguistics work than Wittgenstein's philosophy. Anyway, welcome to the forum and I look forward to your future contributions.

tana phil

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 02:38 pm
@Theaetetus,
I'm interested not only in Wittgenstein's philosophy but in much more things in philosophy, though Wittgenstein is my favorite:)

Theaetetus

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 02:41 pm
@tana phil,
I haven't had the opportunity to read Wittgenstein (too little time, too many other interests), although I have read many other books that refer to his work. I do enjoy the philosophy of language quite a bit, and it is the new topic I am just beginning to study.

tana phil

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 02:48 pm
@Theaetetus,
I myself like Wittgenstein's later philosophy.I suppose you'd deal with this kind of philosophy rather the earlier one.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 05:55:25