Greetings and all that fun stuff

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Greetings and all that fun stuff

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 12:34 pm
/me waves to everyone

I am Kage, I'm an eighteen year old avid philosophy reader. I enjoy reading and taking part in philosophical questions and debates and believe I will enjoy this place. If I ever work up enough money for formal education, I do plan on studying Philosophy and English as I am also a novice writer.

RDanneskjld

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 12:37 pm
@Kage phil,
Welcome to the forums Kage, Hope you enjoy the forum and become an active member! It's always good to see people with a strong interest in Philosophy!

Kage phil

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 12:59 pm
@Kage phil,
Thank you, I plan to be quite active. I may be a lesser mind compared to many of those here, but I do believe that admitting this is my first step in catching up. I hope to better myself by being surrounded by such individuals and thank you all for enlightening me.

Theaetetus

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 01:01 pm
@Kage phil,
Welcome to the forum Kage! We are glad that you have decided to join us, and you have found a good place to sharpen your writing skills, and exercising your philosophical thoughts.

Victor Eremita

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 03:08 am
@Kage phil,
Hi there and welcome! What Philosophy and What aspect of English? Literature or Language? Shakespeare or Wordsworth?

Kage phil

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2009 12:20 pm
@Kage phil,
Thank you!

I couldn't limit myself to one Philosophy, I have read many philosophical works from Plato to Nietzsche and am continuing to read other works. I am interested in both aspects of English, though I enjoy studying and reading literature most. I believe that studying both would lead to a better writing style of my own and a better me.

As for Shakespeare or Wordsworth, though both are remarkable, I prefer Wordsworth's style and way of writing.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Greetings and all that fun stuff
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 09:43:01