A second time

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 09:48 am
Hii,
so now i write my welcome post the second time because i send my first one unintended as answer to my welcome message ^^ Smile Just a bit stupid ...:whistling:
So now i really start with a few facts about me ...
I am 20 years old and study physics in germany. I like discussions and so this forum seems to be the rigth place for me and furthermore i finished school and i decided to stay in touch with english.
Greetings Krobmotoriker

PS:I hope you were liberal to my grammar and vocabulary mistakes Smile :surrender:

boagie

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 11:33 am
@Krobmotoriker,
Krobmotoriker:)

Second hand Krobmotoriker,---------just kidding!! Welcome aboard the good ship philosophy forum, even if it is the second go round. Don't worry to much about your grammar and/or vocabulary, you can make yourself understood just fine, and with practice the grammer will come. It has NOT for me but then this is my first language. Again welcome Krobmotoriker glad you have chosen to join us.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 07:17 pm
@boagie,
Welcome to the forum!

Your english looks good to me.

Theaetetus

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 09:47 pm
@Krobmotoriker,
Welcome to the forum Krobmotoriker! Your English looks better than many Americans I know.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 05:16:41