Greetings and Well Wishes

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Greetings and Well Wishes

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2009 06:18 pm
Greetings Group!,

I hope this finds you well in good spirit and having an excellent Sabbath,

My name is Bryan and I have been reading Walter Russell material for a couple or few years and have found it to be very inspiring and scientifically sophisticated. I have joined here in hopes of finding like minds to discuss the Truth of Russell's work as well as practical modern-day implication's.

Peace be upon you,
Nazarite Bryan

:flowers:

Justin

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 12:23 pm
@NazariteBryan,
Greetings Bryan! There is a good number of Russell students on this forum so take your time to look around. The direct link to the Walter Russell forum is here.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2009 04:01 pm
@Justin,
Welcome to the forum.

esaruoho

Reply Fri 22 May, 2009 10:16 pm
@NazariteBryan,
hello bryan, which books have you been reading?

KaseiJin

Reply Sat 23 May, 2009 04:19 pm
@NazariteBryan,
From the shadows of the Japan Alps, I send you my greetings along with a big WELCOME !! I know nothing of the person, so cannot help you there, but will try to read up some, when I do get the time. . . sometime. I look forward to seeing you 'round !! KJ

NazariteBryan

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2009 01:27 pm
@esaruoho,
esaruoho;64492 wrote:
hello bryan, which books have you been reading?

Hello Esa, I have been reading 'Message of the Divine Illiad', and have digested all of the poetry section, but not yet the whole of the ten lectures or the whole of the Q & A's. I have also read the whole of the poetry section of Vol. 2, and not yet completed the rest of the materials. I have also read several letters from Mr. Russell including the open letter to scientists. I believe that Water was a 'Cosmic Conduit' of Universal information, like a Prophet, for our modern age. I find it perplexing that he never mentioned Tesla however. I hope that all is well.

Bryan

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

KaseiJin;64639 wrote:
From the shadows of the Japan Alps, I send you my greetings along with a big WELCOME !! I know nothing of the person, so cannot help you there, but will try to read up some, when I do get the time. . . sometime. I look forward to seeing you 'round !! KJ

Greetings! Thank-you!

Walter and Lao Russell material may be found @ University of Science and Philosophy - P.O. Box 520, Waynesboro, VA 22980 - Home , and if you click on the 'forum' section of that website, it directs you here!

:-)

William

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2009 03:16 pm
@NazariteBryan,
Hello Bryan, A most sincere welcome to the forum. I am interested in hearing what you feel are the "implications". Have you read his ".....acquisition of wealth" book? Looking forward to hearing what you can offer.

William

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Greetings and Well Wishes
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 09:05:57