Pretty Grim

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2009 04:25 pm
Hey all, brand new to the forum. Stumbled across yesterday while doing a Google search about Pi.

I enjoy political, mind, and moral philosophy but almost anything will take my interest. I am currently a student and sometimes find it difficult to find the time for posting detailed messages or reading long threads, so I tend to jump in a lot.

My favorite activity is reading so check me out on my aNobii account.

:research:

Victor Eremita

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 01:52 am
@Grim phil,
Moral, eh? Are you more for individual rights or for the good of the society?

Theaetetus

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 03:05 pm
@Grim phil,
Welcome to the forum Grim! What do you study?

Justin

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 04:05 pm
@Grim phil,
Welcome Grim! Enjoy the community!

boagie

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 06:04 pm
@Grim phil,
Grim,Smile

Welcome aboard Grim, make yourself at home, scan the topics see if something does not catch your interest, again, a hardly welcome!!

Grim phil

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 07:11 pm
@boagie,
Victor Eremita,

I would strongly defend the right of the individual. The good of the society is unachievable without the fruitful development of its individuals.

"Without general elections, without unrestricted freedom of press and assembly, without a free struggle of opinion, life dies out in every public institution, becomes a mere semblance of life, in which only the bureaucracy remains as the active element" - Rosa Luxemburg

Thanks for the welcome!

Does that answer your question?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 04:59:16