Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 12:40 am
I performed a search to find message board forums with intelligent people in them. It took me a while, but I came across this one and I like it. I am here to upgrade all that I currently believe towards the ability to manifest whatever wonderful thoughts I may properly hold in my mind. I will truly consider any counterpoint commentary you may make to what I write. It is much more important to me to develop the most powerfully functional belief than it is to be 'right'.

Thanks

Justin

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 07:25 am
@Sidarthur,
Warm welcome to you Sidarthur! Thank you for taking a moment to introduce yourself and we're certainly glad you like the forum. You'll find an array of different ideals and and some wonderful minds within the community. Please do enjoy the forum!

Theaetetus

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 07:53 am
@Sidarthur,
Welcome to the forums Sidarthur. Based on you introduction, you should fit in well around this philosophical realm of the Internets. Feel free to find a conversation to jump into or begin your own. Enjoy the forum!

Zetherin

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 07:59 am
@Sidarthur,
Sidarthur wrote:
I performed a search to find message board forums with intelligent people in them. It took me a while, but I came across this one and I like it. I am here to upgrade all that I currently believe towards the ability to manifest whatever wonderful thoughts I may properly hold in my mind. I will truly consider any counterpoint commentary you may make to what I write. It is much more important to me to develop the most powerfully functional belief than it is to be 'right'.

Thanks

It appears you are perfect for this job then. A worker of critical consideration. Grab a hardhat, and meet us in the threads, good sir. Do know it's a tough, tedious, sometimes overbearing existence, but, in the end, you will have been more enlightened.

I look forward to your contributions. Don't hesitate, jump right into an active thread and begin this journey!

boagie

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 12:13 pm
@Sidarthur,
Welcome Sidarthur!!Smile

Have you always had a problem with authority?----------just kidding!! Sounds like you'll fit-in just fine here, just remember not to disgree with me and all will be well-------lol!! ENJOY!!

Sidarthur

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 07:17 pm
@boagie,
I just got through having a problem with a forum administrator and I don't intend to put up with any baloney from any of you. So, I deleted all the posts in the dull, drab blog you forced me into and I'm outta here.

The amazing thing is I don't even want you to see my beautiful blog. That's truly different. It is a sign that I have indeed advanced. I truly have no desire whatsoever to share the link to my beautiful blog that spins rings around that dull, drab thing you people call a blog.

I have to put up with a lot in my personal world. I don't have to put up with (((YOU))) and I wont. So long, suckers!

I know you won't believe it, but you really lost out. Bunch of losers the entire lot of you!

William

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 07:48 pm
@Sidarthur,
Justin, not to be nosy, but would it be too much to ask what that was all about. :perplexed:

William

Justin

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 08:14 pm
@William,
William wrote:
Justin, not to be nosy, but would it be too much to ask what that was all about. :perplexed:

You heard the man.

Sidarthur wrote:
I just got through having a problem with a forum administrator and I don't intend to put up with any baloney from any of you. So, I deleted all the posts in the dull, drab blog you forced me into and I'm outta here.

The problem this member was having is that he posted blog posts in the forum, one right after another. These were wonderful blog posts that were not really meant for discussion they belonged in a blog. There were 5 replies in one thread all with different titles. Basically 5 blog posts. Needless to say he was asked politely to edit or move them into blog and refused to do so. What shall we do?

Sidarthur wrote:
The amazing thing is I don't even want you to see my beautiful blog. That's truly different. It is a sign that I have indeed advanced. I truly have no desire whatsoever to share the link to my beautiful blog that spins rings around that dull, drab thing you people call a blog.

We do want to see it and we'd like to see more but that's not up to us. You never shared a link to your 'other' blog either. You are comparing your blog to others you read and that's not at all the point of a blog but I do kindly thank you for the insult.

Sidarthur wrote:
I have to put up with a lot in my personal world. I don't have to put up with (((YOU))) and I wont. So long, suckers!

I was just thinking the same thing... a reflection of myself. So long old friend.

Sidarthur wrote:
I know you won't believe it, but you really lost out. Bunch of losers the entire lot of you!

On the contrary. This is a Philosophy Discussion forum not a Blog forum. There's a place for blogs and you refused to work with us to move those into the appropriate location. There were already comments on your blogs.

Needless to say, here's what's going to happen.

• This post will be closed and left here.
  • Your blogs are going to be restored because you referred to them above and yes they are beautiful, thank you.
  • The comments on your blogs are going to be restored
  • Banned from this forum permanently.

Well, now you know.

Zetherin

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 08:26 pm
@Sidarthur,
Wait, this sounds absolutely insane. Sidarthur, why in the world are you blowing up like this? He simply wanted you to move a blog - no one said they didn't want to read it! Everyone appreciates your contributions here. However, judging from the childish demeanor you just displayed, I don't know what to make of this all.

The man just joined and he's already banned?! Justin, why did you ban him permanently? Is there no other option here?

I'm nearly laughing my ass off here -- Nothing even happened, it was a ******* blog. Oh this artificial madness...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 03:58:19