Introduction

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Elmud

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 12:49 am
Hello
I am a middle aged man who has always had an interest in philosophy and religion. The user name Elmud has no meaning. It is just a nickname my cousin gave me years ago. I do not believe in labels but, I suppose I could be called a liberal. I do believe in a creator and that everything came into being by design but, I would not call myself a religious person.I respect everyones beliefs and find all of them very interesting. I look forward to reading every ones posts and periodically, if I can offer a constructive reply on a certain subject, I'll put my two cents in.
For the most part I just like to enjoy the diversity of thoughts and ideas on things.
I don't know anything but, I have an opinion on a lot of things. I hope you can put up with an old timer from time to time.
Thank you for letting me be a part of your forum.

Theaetetus

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 08:02 am
@Elmud,
Welcome Elmund. Glad you could join us at the Philosophy Forums.

Justin

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 09:33 am
@Elmud,
There you go Elmud. Glad to see you were able to get through our tight security systems and finally able to post. Smile Thanks for the intro and look forward to seeing you in the forums.

William

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 09:50 am
@Elmud,
Welcome Elmud,
Ozarks, huh. Missouri, or Arkansas?
William

Elmud

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 05:24 pm
@William,
I live in Missouri William.

boagie

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 06:18 pm
@Elmud,
Elmud,Smile

Well Elmud, your going to have to get rid of that attitude--------just kidding!! Welcome aboard, lots of interesting topics and people here I think you'll enjoy. See you on the boards!!

William

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 07:45 pm
@Elmud,
Elmud wrote:
I live in Missouri William.

Just curious. I have visited NW Arkansas quite a few times. I love that country. It really is beautiful. Just a comment. I don't know if you have been through Bentonville, where Wal-Mart is home officed. My first trip there I almost wrecked my car when I saw their Home Office. It blew me away. One would imagine, considering the largest retail establshment on the planet, their home office would relfect that. It is a renovated school house right in the middle of town.:perplexed: Unbelievable.
Welcome, Elmud. Enjoy the forum.
William

Zetherin

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 12:08 am
@William,
Welcome, Elmund. I look forward to your contributions!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:09:15