Didymus Mayor Introduction

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Didymus Mayor Introduction

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 06:47 am
Justin says I'm supposed to introduce myself to eliminate spam.
I'm not sure how this is going to help but I often do as I am told.
I probably have ADD. I'm old enough that they used to beat you in school for that instead of drugging you as they do nowadays. So how active I'll be remains to be seen.
Anything else you want know about me, you'll just have to weasel it out of me.:devilish:

Catchabula

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:12 am
@Didymus Mayor,
Hello, Mayor (mind that there's another Didymus around). You have ADD? Doesn't matter when it comes to what is really important. From the outside some of us may look rather mediaeval here. I have Parkinson and I often slap people in their face while saying hello. They understand, and it's such fun! (I have to add a few hunderd eyewink-smileys here!). Anyway, welcome Smile .

Theaetetus

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:15 am
@Didymus Mayor,
Welcome Didymus Mayor! Glad to have you aboard!

Justin

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 09:26 am
@Didymus Mayor,
Welcome Mayor! LOL. Good of you to introduce yourself and this is what separates the bots from the humans and really does prevent spam. Great to have you here and we look forward to seeing you in the forums.

boagie

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 09:29 pm
@Didymus Mayor,
Hi Didymus Mayor!!Smile

I to am a season piece of work and remember well the corner and the dunce cap--progress, better living through chemistry--lol!! Welcome aboard sir. The only qualification here is an active curiosity, make yourself at home, enjoy and be enjoyed. boagie

Didymos Thomas

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 09:31 pm
@boagie,
Are we related? 'Cause if not, I'm going to sue you for trademark infringement.

Seriously, though: Welcome to the forum! We're glad to have you.

Didymus Mayor

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 02:22 am
@Didymos Thomas,
Didymos Thomas wrote:
Are we related? 'Cause if not, I'm going to sue you for trademark infringement.

Nah, we spell first names differently. My last nom de plume is a translation from another language of my last name.

Zetherin

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2009 12:12 am
@Didymus Mayor,
Two Didy's now!

Welcome, Mayor. I look forward to your contributions on the boards!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Didymus Mayor Introduction
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 05:47:24