Hello Forum!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Glemkat

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 06:28 pm
I am currently taking Philosophy Intro to Logic. I signed up with Philosophy Forum to understand my assignments better. I am taking my course online and find it challenging to get a clear understanding of the material. Surprised)

I am glad to be a part of the forum...

glemkat :perplexed:

TaraD

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 09:31 pm
@Glemkat,
Welcome glemkat :bigsmile: you picked the best forum to help you with your logic class. You will soon discover that this site has many logic masters. I am in an intro to logic class as well; I don't think I could take it online :unsure:

Enjoy the forum and your class

Glemkat

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 09:45 pm
@Glemkat,
Thanks TaraD!

I am not sure that it was the right choice for me to take it online. I am glad that I found this website most definitely. It has already helped me to understand some terms that I didn't really get.

I hope you enjoy your class as well!

Aedes

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2009 10:19 pm
@Glemkat,
Welcome aboard! We need more logicians here, for those of us who have never studied it.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 02:44 pm
@Aedes,
Welcome to the forums.

Theaetetus

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 03:06 pm
@Glemkat,
Welcome to the forums. I am miserable with formal logic, but I am an advanced student of informal logic--other wise known as argumentation. I am assuming that your class focuses on the formal flavor so I look forward to your questions to learn things I don't know.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:20:28