Hello Im cave man

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello Im cave man

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 03:58 am
Hello, im my name represents how un evolved i am in for example spelling and grammar. Allthought im not good at communication recently i've had alot of need to communicate but the only things that i say are philosophical so no one talks to me. Id like to start streight in to the subject and say what i think is a logic explenation on why life is not infinit. I dont consider what im going to say as philosophy but to me its a good way to determine the borders of what speaking of philosophy is.
okey, (considaring you are everything you sens "hear,see,smell,taste,feel") Normaly you only exist thru diffrence meaning what happens in your life? what you are has to be diffrent for you to continue existing.
You are everything that happens in your life, everything that you percieve.
In a logic way of thinking people are whats similar betuin everything they have already been. Exemple, the similareties betuin a baby, a kid, a teenager and groun up and and old man are that they are all humen.
Now theire is less similareties betuin a baby, a kid and a teenager then theire is betuin just a baby and a kid. the same way as theire is less similareties betuin an apple, an orange and a banana then theire is betuin just an apple and an orange. Now If i become in my life infinit things wich would be the condition to continue existing for ever. What is similar betuin all those things would be less and less the more things i become and 0,00000000000000.......1 equal 0 meaning nothing. Allthought i have the proove i exsist sins i think i feel things. So if i exist my existence has to have an end for me to realy exist.
I understand if you dont understand my reasoning. Please ask questions
I hope to be contradicted

xris

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 06:11 am
@Cave Man,
Cave Man wrote:
Hello, im my name represents how un evolved i am in for example spelling and grammar. Allthought im not good at communication recently i've had alot of need to communicate but the only things that i say are philosophical so no one talks to me. Id like to start streight in to the subject and say what i think is a logic explenation on why life is not infinit. I dont consider what im going to say as philosophy but to me its a good way to determine the borders of what speaking of philosophy is.
okey, (considaring you are everything you sens "hear,see,smell,taste,feel") Normaly you only exist thru diffrence meaning what happens in your life? what you are has to be diffrent for you to continue existing.
You are everything that happens in your life, everything that you percieve.
In a logic way of thinking people are whats similar betuin everything they have already been. Exemple, the similareties betuin a baby, a kid, a teenager and groun up and and old man are that they are all humen.
Now theire is less similareties betuin a baby, a kid and a teenager then theire is betuin just a baby and a kid. the same way as theire is less similareties betuin an apple, an orange and a banana then theire is betuin just an apple and an orange. Now If i become in my life infinit things wich would be the condition to continue existing for ever. What is similar betuin all those things would be less and less the more things i become and 0,00000000000000.......1 equal 0 meaning nothing. Allthought i have the proove i exsist sins i think i feel things. So if i exist my existence has to have an end for me to realy exist.
I understand if you dont understand my reasoning. Please ask questions
I hope to be contradicted
I think we are different but the same..welcome by the way im xris..we learn hopefully by our experiences but the core peson is the same person in my opinion .

Theaetetus

Reply Sat 17 Jan, 2009 08:52 am
@Cave Man,
Hello cave man. Welcome to the forums!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Hello Im cave man
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 12:45:14