Humanity calling truth. Come in, truth.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Humanity calling truth. Come in, truth.

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 02:32 pm
Hello everyone,

This looks like a pretty fun place--oh, scratch that! I'm looking for sound views to aid me in my quest for truth. I'm hoping some of you can be there for me.

I can't say that I have all the answers, but I pretty sure I have most of them (enough to go on, at any rate). And, I get a real kick in the pants when I watch people become spiritually paralyzed by their own well-constructed maze of self-imposed doubts.

Philosophical Question: Is it possible to enter a Catch-22, or must one have always been there?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading from you all, and giving my two cents when time permits.

Cheers! :detective:

nameless

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 04:07 pm
@Pusyphus,
Pusyphus;43075 wrote:

Philosophical Question: Is it possible to enter a Catch-22, or must one have always been there?

Both..............

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:27 pm
@nameless,
Welcome to the forums.

Pusyphus

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:36 pm
@Pusyphus,
Thank you, sir. May I have another?

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:37 pm
@Pusyphus,
You gonna give me a tip this time?

Pusyphus

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:45 pm
@Pusyphus,
Always bet on red. (The pockets are slightly cooler...)

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:46 pm
@Pusyphus,
Welcome to the forums.

I'll have to keep that in mind - red. One question, though: how does the temperature of the pocket affect where the ball lands?

Pusyphus

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 08:56 pm
@Pusyphus,
The lower the kinetic energy, the less the ball wants to jump over to the next slot...words to live by, I'd say Wink

Pepijn Sweep

Reply Thu 25 Mar, 2010 12:30 pm
@Pusyphus,
Pusyphus;43075 wrote:
Hello everyone,

This looks like a pretty fun place--oh, scratch that! I'm looking for sound views to aid me in my quest for truth. I'm hoping some of you can be there for me.

I can't say that I have all the answers, but I pretty sure I have most of them (enough to go on, at any rate). And, I get a real kick in the pants when I watch people become spiritually paralyzed by their own well-constructed maze of self-imposed doubts.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading from you all, and giving my two cents when time permits.

Cheers! :detective:

Since you have so many Answers all-ready, could I have the Question please ? They might be helpfull on my queste.

Pepijn Sweep, Magister YLaughing

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Humanity calling truth. Come in, truth.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:55:19