The New Person on the Block

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » The New Person on the Block

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:15 pm
G'day, all. I have been wanting to become active in some forums related to my interests. I have long held a fascination for philosophy, and so it seemed appropriate to join in on the discussion. I hope my forth coming posts can be helpful to the community, and I hope to learn from the community.

If I were to state my goal for being here, it would be to learn more about philosophy, refine my own philosophies, and to help others do the same. That's a fairly lofty goal, but I think it's something worthy to strive for.

Theaetetus

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:18 pm
@darkmist,
You goal for being here is what drives this philosophy forum. You shall find many individuals here who share your interest in philosophy and discuss and debate in a civilized manner. Enjoy the forums, and I anticipate your future contributions.

VideCorSpoon

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 04:16 pm
@Theaetetus,
Welcome darkmist!

I hope philosophyforum peaks your interest and I applaud your goals of learning and contributing to the community.

Enjoy the forums!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » The New Person on the Block
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 07:20:59