5'11" Blond Blue Researcher seeks knowledge

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » 5'11" Blond Blue Researcher seeks knowledge

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 07:42 pm
Preferably easy on the eyes. Clean, disease free. Likes to take romantic forays into the depths of the void.

I'd like to meet knowledge with varied forms, about the world, the kosmos, the void, nothing at all or everything. I'm open to anything, so long as it doesn't involve spiders. Comfortable expressing it's formulas and dislikes apathy, delighting in fascinating a man and in being loved tenderly, who values joy, truth, beauty and justice more than "success"--so we can share bouts of intense, passionately kind awareness of each other, alternating with tolerant warmth while we're absorbed in other aspects of reality.

My 13-year-old child, art, occupied most of my life, leaving no room for more brain children, but recently I have room to love knowledge if it doesn't mind spending time with me every day. I spend a lot of my time doing meaningless work, to giving pointless speeches on soapboxes, often to mindless drivel of humanity, walls, the moth stuck in my bathroom; it would be nice if you were free to travel with me some of the time.
If you are interested, please reveal yourself to me and we'll see where it leads.

boagie

Reply Sat 2 Jun, 2007 07:54 pm
@Imprismed,
Imprismed,Smile

Welcome,you sound like you will do.We shall be looking for you on boards!

Justin

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 03:54 pm
@Imprismed,
Welcome to the Philosophy Forum Imprismed and thank you for the creative introduction. We'll see you in the forums!

Irishcop

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 09:53 pm
@Justin,
That is certainly a uni-Q introduction. Howdy.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » 5'11" Blond Blue Researcher seeks knowledge
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.34 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:27:05