Sovereign Son

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 09:33 am
Hello, this is Tod sending out love to the world.

"I am only here to help
."CIM

I am interested in consciousness expanding conversations. I am a freelance writer and musician/artist. I am a big fan of Walter Russel, P.D. Ouspensky and Fritjof Capra.

I am deeply interested in anything to do with raising our frequencies, whether it be through living food (biogenic), cognitive awareness or spiritual power. I am aware of the Law of Attraction and that we share a mental universe. There is a reason I have subscribed to this forum, and a reason you are reading this.

I would enjoy any conversations that will edify our awareness of universal, infinite, eternity. Lets explore . . .

I first learned of Walter Russel back in 1997, I believe. I met a dear friend of his, one Dr. Pinkney. He told me some intriguing stories about Walter Russel's life experiences and shared some light on his brilliant perspectives. Is anyone still out there who knew Walter Russel personally?

I am presently very deep into the whole health genre. Topics about epigenetics versus genetic determinism, are classic dialogues. Of course I'm a big "epigenetics" fan myself. Big words like "nutrigenomics, glycomics, and orthomolecular medicine" interest me.

There is a definite connection between our thoughts and the environment, the environment and our food, and our food and our cell health and our cell membrane health and our genetic dispositions, which leads us back to our own consciousness - word.

One of my favorite saying by Ben Franklin is, "Either write something worth reading, or do something worth worth writing."

Live well,
Wisescribe (Tod)

Imprismed

Reply Sun 3 Jun, 2007 11:29 am
@WiseScribe,
Groovy, Baby..

Welcome to the big show.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:48:19