Hallo aus Bremen

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

ROBOTER

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 06:24 am
Hey all!
I'm relatively new to the world of Philosophy, but an admirer of it for a long time now. I have read most of Nietzsche's work and have actually been to his house in Roecken for lunch. (More on that later)

I'm an American now living in Germany as an ex-pat. My wife is German and we have a beautiful baby girl in the oven. My wife, a lieutenant Police officer, has the most insightful answers to my tough questions and I hope to share some of her views with you all as well.

I will not have the most intelligent and insightful answers like most on here, but I will be sure to add/ask intelligent questions.

bis Spaeter!

Lukas

jgweed

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 07:07 am
@ROBOTER,
I am probably biased, but it seems to me that anyone who has read most of Nietzsche's work will not fall short in any philosophical discussion, and I look forward to reading your posts.
Welcome to the Philforum!
Regards,
John

Theaetetus

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 07:39 am
@ROBOTER,
To tell you the truth, not all of us always have insightful or intelligent answers so you will be fine. Anyway, welcome to the forums. See you around.

ROBOTER

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2008 06:47 pm
@Theaetetus,
The best author will be the one who is ashamed to become a writer.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:18:52