Hi from Anatolia

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 05:13 pm
Hello,

this is Blackowl, who lowes caves, owls, bats, nature, philosopy, history, culturel search and people.
hope to find good discussion to surf into history and pilosopy.
my problem is: I am not getting any taste when people discuss any matter softly. I only like deeper analysis to have new ideas. Sometime I need to express my ideas for states according to path of discussion and I am facing from admin to not to speak about states especially for states which are determinating worlds economic and social matter according to their benefit. hope not will faced in this forum,
Anyway, hello again to everyone
(Sorry, my typewriting is not good)

Justin

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 08:04 pm
@blackowl,
Welcome to the Philosophy Forum blackowl! Please feel free to make yourself comfortable. I'm not sure as to what you are trying to say entirely in your introduction but if you have any questions or concerns, please just ask.

Also, I highly recommend you take a look at the forum guidelines as they do differentiate a bit from other philosophy forums.

boagie

Reply Thu 10 May, 2007 07:09 am
@Justin,
Hi Anatolia! Smile

Welcome to the forums,I do not know what difficulty you have had in the past but as long as you stay within the guidelines of the site you should have no difficulty.Again welcome glad your here!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:35:30