Hi yall

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

cameo

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 01:14 pm
Hey Yall,
I have always been interested in Philosophy. I just found this forum and it looks pretty good. I need help in propositional logic. Can anyone help me?

William

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 01:18 pm
@cameo,
cameo wrote:
Hey Yall,
I have always been interested in Philosophy. I just found this forum and it looks pretty good. I need help in propositional logic. Can anyone help me?

Who would you like to logically proposition? Hmmmm? Just kidding.Smile Welcome. I am sure you will get all the help you need.

William

jgweed

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 01:28 pm
@cameo,
You may want to read the discussions in the Logic Forum, where you will find some sound explanations of propositional logic. If you have particular questions, you can post them there or in the Phil. 101 Forum; the latter is designed primarily for answering specific questions from students (please read the pinned topic before posting).
Welcome to the Philosophy Forum!
Regards,
John

VideCorSpoon

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 01:29 pm
@cameo,
Welcome cameo!

You came to the right place. There are many good threads in the logic section, so I hope you will find what you are looking for. The propositional logic symposium may help you with what you need. If there are any other questions you have, I am happy to help out in anyway.

Have a blast!

cameo

Reply Mon 22 Dec, 2008 01:51 pm
@cameo,
Thanks yall for all the warm welcomes! I don't plan on propositioning anyone...HA...yet; but I did check out some very informative threads posted under the logic section. I look forward to posting. However, for now I would just like peruse the forum in order to get acquainted with things.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:56:34