Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 07:36 am
I've been intrigued by the fact that not a lot of people have even heard of Walter Russell. That includes myself until I was around 30.

boagie

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 01:16 pm
@clousivits,
clousivits wrote:
I've been intrigued by the fact that not a lot of people have even heard of Walter Russell. That includes myself until I was around 30.

Clousivits,

Welcome to the forums!!How is it this Russell is not recognized by his peers in science,is he what might be called a fringe identity to mainstream science?

clousivits

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 01:34 pm
@clousivits,
My theory, which is really under developed, is that there are few people really ready to face the truth.

boagie

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 01:42 pm
@clousivits,
clousivits wrote:
My theory, which is really under developed, is that there are few people really ready to face the truth.

Clousivits, really,so he is a fringe identity to mainstream science--yes?

clousivits

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 02:10 pm
@boagie,
Yes but what's your point? Mainstream science chases money.

boagie

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 07:14 pm
@clousivits,
Clousivitus,My point was,the reason not a lot of people are aware of him is because he is not mainstream------it is not really a criticism as I do not even know the man,but you did seem to sidestep my enquiry.Why do you say a lot of people are not ready for him,what is it that is so shocking he might tell us?This is then the reason he is not mainstream---------yes?

clousivits

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 02:52 pm
@clousivits,
Boagie, sorry for the delay. My nickname doesn't have a u. I wouldn't use the word shocking to describe Dr. Russell's work. I dismissed your question as rhetoric.

boagie

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 03:58 pm
@clousivits,
clousivits wrote:
Boagie, sorry for the delay. My nickname doesn't have a u. I wouldn't use the word shocking to describe Dr. Russell's work. I dismissed your question as rhetoric.

Clousivits,

Charming,don't go into sales.

Justin

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 06:39 pm
@clousivits,
Boagie,

Dr. Russell was one of very few men who actually reached a level of understanding and was able to live his life as an example. Many people can accumulate knowledge and understanding of life but very few can live it as an example... Russell practiced what he preached and I have a high regard for this wonderful man.

What he knew and taught, the world was not ready for. I believe however that it is now. If you want to read a little about Russell, Glenn Clark wrote a nice little book on him called: "The Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe". You can read it online through that link. Also read some of his articles and you'll see why this man is so respected among the few that understand.

boagie

Reply Mon 7 May, 2007 07:23 pm
@Justin,
Justin,

Thanks for the link I shall look into it!Smile

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:07:34