Just joined

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 12:01 pm
Hello all,

Just joined your forum. I was Googling 'forums on indifference,' since that is what I'm working on these days. Social indifference, the kind of indifference that gets played out in human action. So I found a thread on this forum and joined! Looks like an interesting group. I belong to a writer's forum (Scrivener--a great writing program for the Mac) and they are quite a respectful, lively, funny and fun group. So I'm a great fan of forums!

So I look forward to some good discussion of some interesting topics! I have a Ph.D. in religious studies and philosophy, so this seems a good place form me to be!

Alexandria

boagie

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 12:14 pm
@alexwein,
Alexwein.Smile

Welcome aboard Alexandria, this to is a friendly group, so I am sure you experience will be a pleasant one. You sound to be a most interesting women, a great additon to our community. We are most pleased to have you with us!! Relax and make yourself at home. I will look forward to a continued dialogue on the topic of indifference with you, it being my post that apparently drew you here. Again Welcome aboard the good ship philosophy forum Alexandria!!!! boagie

jgweed

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 05:27 pm
@alexwein,
Welcome to Philforum!
Could you, if you have the time, perhaps provide guidance or advice for someone who wants to further his Philosophy of Religion studies at a graduate level?
The thread to which I refer is here:
http://www.philosophyforum.com/forum/lounge/general-discussion/2673-grad-school.html#post32515
I look forward to reading your future contributions to our many dialogues.
Regards,
John

OctoberMist

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 06:13 pm
@alexwein,
Welcome to the forum. Smile

There's a really excellent group of intelligent people here. We're glad to have you.

Theaetetus

Reply Thu 13 Nov, 2008 11:20 pm
@alexwein,
Welcome, looks like you will be a great addition to this wonderful growing community. Indifference is an interesting topic considering that in a not too distant past, indifference was a fine way to have an early ending to life. Welcome, and I look forward to seeing your contributions.

sarek

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 03:39 am
@alexwein,
Welcome to the forums alexwein

Overcoming indifference may be a key factor in the survival of mankind.

alexwein

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 11:55 am
@sarek,
sarek;33281 wrote:
Welcome to the forums alexwein

Overcoming indifference may be a key factor in the survival of mankind.

Yes, I agree!!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!!

Alexandria

chadbbad

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 04:37 pm
@alexwein,
welcome to the forum

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 09:01:08