Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

psi

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 12:06 pm
I've been reading this forum for a while and thought maybe it was time to join in some discussions. I am by no means well read in philosophy but I have a keen interest in the subject and it's various forms.

boagie

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 12:13 pm
@psi,
psi,Smile

All that is required is an active curiousity, welcome aboard psi, glad to have you with us!! your already familar with the forum itself I take it. You however will not be able to post a new topic until you have a number of response posts under your belt, after which you can post any new philosophical topic you wish to explore. Again a most hardy welcome psi!! boagie

jgweed

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 06:09 pm
@psi,
If your contribution is cogent and clear, it is not necessary to have read the philosophical canon to participate. Philosophy, which in a way is ordered reasoning based on a critical analysis of the facts, is both of major importance in the modern world and is open to any person wishing to make a serious attempt at thinking.
Welcome to the Philforum!
Regards,
John

Rose phil

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 01:31 pm
@psi,
http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q462/fairladyblue/welcome3.jpg

xris

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2008 01:39 pm
@Rose phil,
Aint got no flowers but welcome...xris

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 11:56:32