Riverdale here!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2008 11:43 pm
Hi all! Try not to beat up on me too hard, I think I'll be staying here awhile.Smile

I'm female. You'll find out more about me when I fill out my profile.
For now, I have pressing questions I want to hear other's opinions on....

Nice to be here!

Riverdale

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2008 11:47 pm
@Riverdale,
For some reason I can't/am not allowed to open a thread in another sub-forum....

? Help?

Holiday20310401

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2008 11:50 pm
@Riverdale,
Hello, have you tried now? Welcome to the forums riverdale. I believe that it is required to post a mew member post before making a thread

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sat 8 Nov, 2008 11:54 pm
@Holiday20310401,
Hello, Riverdale. Glad to have you on the forums.

You should be able to start new threads once you have joined in already existing conversations. Take a look around and get involved in some current topics, and very soon you will be able to start your own. I look forward to reading your posts in already existing threads and to reading the new threads you start!

Khethil

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 06:55 am
@Riverdale,
Riverdale wrote:
... Try not to beat up on me too hard, I think I'll be staying here awhile.Smile

Welcome!

Yea, I think some of our hard hitters give a good 5 to 10 minutes before they start beating new folks up <tease>.

In all seriousness, probably 99% of these people are some of the most courteous you'll find anywhere.

Welcome again

jgweed

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 08:20 am
@Riverdale,
Are you able to start a new thread now?

Perhaps because this forum is dedicated to discussing things from a philosophical view, and perhaps because this viewpoint requires some ability to think, and perhaps because thinking people tend to be far more civil and courteous, no one is going to beat you up.

Welcome to the Philforum!
Regards,
John

boagie

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 09:54 am
@Riverdale,
Riverdale,

Welcome aboard!! Settle in and make yourself at home, it is a friendly group we have here so I am sure your experience will be a pleasant one. Again Welcome aboard the good ship philosophy forum!! boagie

sarek

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 02:57 pm
@Riverdale,
They don't seem to do much beating up around here, I'v noticed. So I think you need not worry.

Welcome to the forum Riverdale.

Riverdale

Reply Sun 9 Nov, 2008 10:12 pm
@Riverdale,
Aw, lovely welcome, thanks! I feel at home already.
Well then I'll start looking around....

OctoberMist

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 12:46 am
@Riverdale,
Riverdale said:

Quote:

Hi all! Try not to beat up on me too hard, I think I'll be staying here awhile.Smile

Welcome to the forum. :bigsmile:

I, myself, only joined a few days ago. Yet, I have found nearly everyone here to be quite intelligent, logical, and objective. Even those who do not agree with me, have been quite kind. I doubt you'll have to worry about being "beat up". =)

This site is moderated very well as far as I can tell.

Again, welcome.

Rose phil

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 04:09 pm
@Riverdale,
http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q462/fairladyblue/welcome3.jpg

Riverdale

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2008 09:31 am
@Riverdale,
Thanks so much! I think I'll be around awhile, whenever life doesn't overwhelm me....Wink

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:18:44