Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 2 Nov, 2008 09:21 pm
Hello, I am a freshman college student planning to major in philosophy and political science. I am the textbook's definition of "nerd" and I hope to come across interesting discussion...

boagie

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 05:19 am
@zefloid13,
Zefloid,Smile

Welcome aboard fellow nerd, those involved with philosophy would be considered nerds by many. At anyrate if you are looking for some intellectual stimulation your in the right place. We are pleased you have chosen to join us, so relax and make yourself at home! boagie

jgweed

Reply Mon 3 Nov, 2008 08:08 am
@zefloid13,
Use Philforum to explore many different philosophical positions, to clarify your own by posting, or simply to ask questions. I am confident you will soon find yourself at home in our dialogues.
Regards,
John

sarek

Reply Tue 4 Nov, 2008 09:41 am
@zefloid13,
Nerdiness is a admirable quality which, sadly, in this day and age is regarded with only a shadow of the proper respect it should rightfully command.

Welcome to the forum zefloid13

BTW: zefloid, is that to the right of Zeta Reticuli?

Rose phil

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 03:40 pm
@zefloid13,
http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q462/fairladyblue/welcome3.jpg

Khethil

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2008 05:02 pm
@zefloid13,
zefloid13 wrote:
Hello, I am a freshman college student planning to major in philosophy and political science. I am the textbook's definition of "nerd" and I hope to come across interesting discussion...

Welcome aboard

Very nice... a kindred spirit. Nerds will save the world!

Looking forward to your posts!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 04:57:06