Paul the Liar

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Christianity
  3. » Paul the Liar

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Theo202

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2022 10:22 pm
But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.
Acts 23:6

Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
Acts 21:24

Mrknowspeople

Reply Mon 2 May, 2022 06:21 pm
@Theo202,
Theo202 wrote:

But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.
Acts 23:6

Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
Acts 21:24

Yeah, good point!

Theo202

Reply Sat 7 May, 2022 04:37 am
@Mrknowspeople,
That's just the tip of the iceberg. Paul contradicted himself about the events on the road to Damascus, and there were no witnesses to his claim of being appointed as a minister and witness. This leads to him being a probable candidate for one of the false apostles that were rejected at Ephesus.

Mrknowspeople

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2022 05:03 am
I am concerned about 2:35.

Theo202

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2022 03:32 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
Acts 2:35?

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 29 Dec, 2022 08:57 am
Evolution at work in every thread. I don’t get why it isn’t called as it actually is, Devolution, Entropy at work.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Christianity
  3. » Paul the Liar
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:25:35