Belated Intro

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 01:44 am
Hey Guys,

I have been register a couple days now. My apologies for the late introduction. I have now gotten familiar with navigating the forum. Have not a clue about philosophy, only that it is a logical opion about anything.

Had an interesting discussion with Hermes so far on the topic 'The Theory of Consciousness'.

I am an open minded person. So, looking forward to some interesting discussions.

:bigsmile:

Theaetetus

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 06:55 am
@Sir Neuron,
What were you thinking stalling out on us, and not making it known who you are until now. Well I am only kidding, so welcome, and enjoy your stay!

Rose phil

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 06:57 am
@Sir Neuron,
http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q462/fairladyblue/welcome3.jpg

jgweed

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 07:25 am
@Sir Neuron,
A very warm welcome to the Philforum.
Cheers,
John

boagie

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 10:56 am
@Sir Neuron,
Sir Neuron,Smile

We are most pleased to have you with us. A belated intro calls for a belated welcome, you already have those proverbal feet wet, so enjoy. I hope to have some interesting dialogues with you, welcome aboard, report to the quarter master when your stowed away--just kidding!! boagie

Holiday20310401

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 12:43 pm
@boagie,
Welcome to the forums Sir Neuron. I wonder if I'd be able to make my intro to the forum, as I haven't done so yet. It'd be about five months late but whatever.

Sir Neuron

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 01:19 pm
@boagie,
Thanks for the belated welcome etc..

Hope you all are fascinated by the wonders of the mind and in extension the universe. I am, because there are unanswered questions to reality. That's enough to spark my interest; knowing that the world is not what it preceives to be.

By the way, where did you guys get those ridiculous names like mine :bigsmile:. I selected the name 'Neuron', which relates to the composition of the brain - as my photo displays. It signifies my personality and the curiosity I have of it - always thinking, imaginative, curious, complex ....

What about you?

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 01:03:15