Hi im Jessica

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 08:55 am
Hi. Its awesome to be here. i look forward to posting about philosophy. Im jessica from illinois. im 22 and a model. i was going to major in philosophy yet college fell thru. Im a really easygoing person and if im wrong i always admit it. Thanx for having me !:bigsmile::Glasses::brickwall:

jgweed

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 09:04 am
@zolasdisciple,
Since you are obviously interested in philosophy, or you would never have considered majoring in it, then you can continue that interest here, and perhaps increase your knowledge as well. Hopefully you are continuing to read philosophy, and you can always rely on Members to provide insights and interpretations about what you are reading.
Welcome to Philforums!
Cheers,
John

boagie

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 09:13 am
@zolasdisciple,
zolasdisciple,Smile

Hi Jessica, it sounds like your just the stuff we need here, knowledgable yet humble, difficult for those of us you are infallible to understand sometimes------------just kidding!! We are really pleased you have chosen to join us Jessica, relax and make yourself at home, WELCOME BOARD Jessica!!!!!! boagie "She stood revealed, an undoubted goddess in her walk."Smile

zolasdisciple

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 09:15 am
@zolasdisciple,
zolasdisciple wrote:
Hi. Its awesome to be here. i look forward to posting about philosophy. Im jessica from illinois. im 22 and a model. i was going to major in philosophy yet college fell thru. Im a really easygoing person and if im wrong i always admit it. Thanx for having me !:bigsmile::Glasses::brickwall:

Thanx a lot guys.Smile

Mr Fight the Power

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 09:18 am
@zolasdisciple,
Welcome to the forum, Jessica.

zolasdisciple

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 09:22 am
@Mr Fight the Power,
thanx:).I appreciate guys.

Justin

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 10:31 pm
@zolasdisciple,
Welcome Jessica and thank you for being here. Appreciate your introduction and hope you enjoy the forums. Please do make yourself at home and we look forward to future discussions.

Rose phil

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 05:14 pm
@zolasdisciple,
Hi there! Welcome to the Philosophy Forum.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 10:27:51