^_^ nice to meet you all

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » ^_^ nice to meet you all

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 12:09 pm
Hi there =)
im Josey and i love philosophy but barely anyone i know who enjoys the talking about it :nonooo:
thats why i joined this so hopefully i can make friends with people who have interesting opinions and get into some good debates :cool:
xxx

Mr Fight the Power

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 12:22 pm
@JoseyDaisyChains,
Welcome to the forum.

Beat you Boagie.

boagie

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 02:54 pm
@JoseyDaisyChains,
JoseyDaisyChains,Smile

Will we just call you Josey for short? It is a common problem with people who have an interest in philosophy in not being able to fully express that interest among their peers. It takes a certain personality type I am sure. At anyrate JoseyDaisyChains we are glad you found us here, welcome aboard!!Smile boagie

Theaetetus

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 03:00 pm
@JoseyDaisyChains,
Glad you've stumbled upon this place. The people here are all interested in philosophy and have some interesting opinions. Anyway, welcome to the forums.

TickTockMan

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 05:38 pm
@Theaetetus,
Hi there, glad you're here.

I'm sure you'll find a niche on the forum where you feel comfortable posting your thoughts.

I keep waiting for them to create a section called "Rambling Nonsense" where I can feel more at home.

Namaste,
Tock

JoseyDaisyChains

Reply Wed 22 Oct, 2008 12:04 pm
@JoseyDaisyChains,
Thanks guys you all seem very friendly Smile cant wait to share some thoughts and opinions.

and yes just call me Josey for short ^_^

Justin

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 10:35 pm
@JoseyDaisyChains,
Welcome Josey! Many of us understand that there are few people who actually want to talk about philosophy in our everyday lives and that's why this forum is here. Good of you to join and we hope you enjoy this community.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » ^_^ nice to meet you all
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 06:00:30