The Mad Physicist

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » The Mad Physicist

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 04:28 pm
I study physics. I hope to study astrophysics, someday.

I debate, because it is how I learn. And I want to learn about ideas, behavours, and actions that are different from my own.

My back ground is full of interesting stories(like Friday the 13th and other twisted tails) and I have always been an open book. I feel that sharing is educational (or at least entertaining).

Justin

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 08:38 pm
@The Mad Physicst,
Welcome Mad Physicst! Glad you could join us, please make yourself at home and thank you for the intro.

Theaetetus

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2008 11:26 pm
@The Mad Physicst,
Welcome to the forums! Learning through debate is an effective means of coming to some sort of understanding. The dialectical method is wonderful indeed!

jgweed

Reply Tue 21 Oct, 2008 03:36 am
@Theaetetus,
The greater the number of perspectives, and the more varied, one can bring to a knowledge of the world, the clearer we can understand it. Discourse, dialogue, and debate are often beneficial in this regard.
Welcome to the Philforums!
Regards,
John

Rose phil

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 05:14 pm
@The Mad Physicst,
Hi there! Welcome to the Philosophy Forum.

paulhanke

Reply Fri 24 Oct, 2008 08:53 pm
@Rose phil,
... so ... ... ... what exactly are you Mad about?

The Mad Physicst

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 12:25 pm
@paulhanke,
paulhanke wrote:
... so ... ... ... what exactly are you Mad about?

The fact that my sanity is different than your sanity, and our sanities are different than all other's sanities, makes everyone insane.

paulhanke

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 03:44 pm
@The Mad Physicst,
The Mad Physicst wrote:
The fact that my sanity is different than your sanity, and our sanities are different than all other's sanities, makes everyone insane.

... can't get much Madder than that! Wink ... welcome aboard!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » The Mad Physicist
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 03:59:49