Ave

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 10:42 am
I'm a former philosophy student, looking to reinter the fray. What formal training I've had was in analytic philosophy, pragmatism and utilitarianism, but I have a fondness for the ancient philosophrers of the West. I look forward to participating.

boagie

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 11:20 am
@ciceronianus,
ciceronianus wrote:
I'm a former philosophy student, looking to reinter the fray. What formal training I've had was in analytic philosophy, pragmatism and utilitarianism, but I have a fondness for the ancient philosophrers of the West. I look forward to participating.

Cireronianus,Smile

Well, I am afraid you just won't do---------------just kidding!! You sound an interesting fellow/gal, I am sure you will enjoy yourself here, and others will no doubt enjoy good dialogue with you. Welcome to the forum Cireronianus, glad to have you join us!!! boagie

jgweed

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 05:59 pm
@boagie,
Philosophy is something that, once you get the "bug" you can never really walk away from. Sometimes it seems like a condemnation, but others it seems as a great liberation.
I am sure you will be able to make many contributions to the discussions here, and perhaps become more acquainted with other philosophical positions.
Welcome to the Philforums!
Regards,
John

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 06:49 pm
@jgweed,
Hey, welcome to the forums.

Theaetetus

Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 11:27 pm
@ciceronianus,
Glad you stumbled upon this place. Welcome and hopefully you'll find that which you seek.

Rose phil

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2008 01:54 pm
@ciceronianus,
http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q462/fairladyblue/welcome3.jpg

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 08:45:46