Searching to talk with people to help each other

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Existentialism
  3. » Searching to talk with people to help each other

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 09:59 am
Hello Existentialism,

This may be a really weird request but please hear me out. For a large portion of my life I have felt the absolute meaningless of life. I find my self fantasizing over the impossible, the mundane, and even other people's lives and problems. While doing this I often come close to complete immersion where I am jolted back to reality, and dealing with reality.

I have gone from a fun socialite to a confused and empty person over the last few years and I am hoping to figure out how to cope with this feeling of flatness. So if you have dealt with the same feelings, or are dealing with them, please talk.

If you have questions please ask. If your not interested, don't worry, there is no need to respond.

princejenish

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 05:35 am
@Tutuforver,
i just so confused with the hair pigmentation. Will it pain? What is the first process. how long does it take to heal.? Will it cause side effects? Who are the people to to do this. ? Are they graduated professionals?

colette3652

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2017 02:40 am
@Tutuforver,
Hi I really think the meaning of life is to learn. I think the principal thing is to help others where we can but realise we cannot do everything.
And for me the absolute rule is to do no harm. Help where we can but know when to step back. I believe absolutely in reincarnation.

crackyit

Reply Sat 20 Jan, 2018 01:31 pm
@Tutuforver,
Tutuforver wrote:

Hello Existentialism,

This may be a really weird request but please hear me out. For a large portion of my life I have felt the absolute meaningless of life. I find my self fantasizing over the impossible, the mundane, and even other people's lives and problems. While doing this I often come close to complete immersion where I am jolted back to reality, and dealing with reality.

I have gone from a fun socialite to a confused and empty person over the last few years and I am hoping to figure out how to cope with this feeling of flatness. So if you have dealt with the same feelings, or are dealing with them, please talk.

If you have questions please ask. If your not interested, don't worry, there is no need to respond.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Existentialism
  3. » Searching to talk with people to help each other
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:11:33