New member Capt-Killjoy

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » New member Capt-Killjoy

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 06:40 am
Greetings Pangloss and to all other members. I have also just joined this forum and am excited to finally find a forum where ALL manner of thoughts/revelations/questions may be presented. I have always had many unanswered questions about life in general and the why's and how things are interconnected as I believe EVERYTHING in this world and beyond are. I am excited to be able to put some of my thoughts forward here and get some constructive replies to these thoughts, as most people tend to scoff at a lot of what I feel and theorize. I am seriously into alternative energy and tapping into the universe's power grid and believe that the universe holds the key to mankind's quest for freedom from the fossil fuels that are killing our planet. Not to mention the damage being done to our souls from the greed that permeates our lives at this time. Thanks be to everyone for allowing me to join this forum!

Justin

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 08:10 am
@Capt-Killjoy,
Warm welcome to you Capt! This post was moved into it's own thread so others can welcome you into the forum. Thanks for joining and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please make yourself at home and we look forward to future dialog in the forums!

jgweed

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 09:09 am
@Capt-Killjoy,
Moving the post allows me the pleasure of welcoming you twice to these forums!
Cheers,
John

boagie

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 09:36 am
@jgweed,
Capt Killjoy,Smile

You sound like a most welcome addition to our numbers here Captain. I certainly have thought about the areas you have mentioned. I will be eager to hear your thoughts on these matters. Welcome aboard Captain, you will find though a lot of Captains on board----just kidding!! Welcome to the forum Capt Killjoy!!!

MITech

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 02:39 pm
@boagie,
Its great to have you here Capt-Killjoy.
Its nice that this forum has many people and that there will always be someone on it.

Holiday20310401

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 02:45 pm
@MITech,
Welcome Pangloss and Captain Killjoy, and any other new members. I just realized as I was reading this that I had never made an intro post on here when I first joined this forum.

MITech

Reply Sun 12 Oct, 2008 02:49 pm
@Holiday20310401,
Holiday20310401 wrote:
Welcome Pangloss and Captain Killjoy, and any other new members. I just realized as I was reading this that I had never made an intro post on here when I first joined this forum.

Well um welcome to the forum,you might not be as new as I am but welcome anyways. I've read some of your stuff and it is really interesting. Especially about the future of Canada.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » New member Capt-Killjoy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 11:48:03