hello world!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 02:50 am
i have a question- i have a pretty modest theory and was wondering if it has been thought of elsewhere and if it has been elaborated/ disproved- i also look forward to browsing and joining other discussion on the forum. shall i elaborate here or is there a place on the forum for questions of my nature? thanks!

urangutan

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 03:04 am
@emergent monkey,
G'day, Emergent Monkey. I believe that if you pose a question that forms a topic, the Moderators will assign it into the category that it best suits. No telling where it belongs unless you ask. Have fun, there are some great reads.

Sorry if I got this all wrong and I will see where or whether it goes from here.

emergent monkey

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 03:09 am
@urangutan,
urangutan wrote:
G'day, Emergent Monkey. I believe that if you pose a question that forms a topic, the Moderators will assign it into the category that it best suits. No telling where it belongs unless you ask. Have fun, there are some great reads.

Sorry if I got this all wrong and I will see where or whether it goes from here.

oh cool should i post here? or guess a sub-forum?

urangutan

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 03:28 am
@emergent monkey,
Which ever bloke. Either way it will get sorted if it is incorrect or leading. You are here now but the choice is yours. It will come up in the quick links under todays post and we will take it from there.

emergent monkey

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 03:30 am
@emergent monkey,
ooh also- i want to change my status under my avatar to "college dropout" haha

how can i do that?

Justin

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 09:04 am
@emergent monkey,
Welcome emergent monkey! Your posts have been moved into the topic you've opened in philosophy for mind. You can find the moved posts here. This thread and forum is only for introductions and welcomes. Discussions on topics should take place elsewhere in the forums.

Thanks for introducing yourself and enjoy the forums!

boagie

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 12:56 pm
@emergent monkey,
emergent monkey,Smile

Great handle, Welcome to the forum emergent monkey, most pleased to have you with us!!! Boagie:D

emergent monkey

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 01:42 pm
@boagie,
boagie;27268 wrote:
emergent monkey,Smile

Great handle, Welcome to the forum emergent monkey, most pleased to have you with us!!! Boagie:D

thank you sir! boagie aint bad either Smile

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 10 Oct, 2008 07:25 pm
@emergent monkey,
Welcome to the forums!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 09/19/2024 at 11:33:04